Wednesday, April 10

calling all the married & wise...

Hello darling blog-world!

Here we are, another Wednesday. You are probably wondering what on earth I could post today {I STILL haven't made a habit of routine daily posts... and for that I am VERY sorry.}

Today we are going back to the initial Wednesday theme; wedding! Except instead of me telling you all what I love & what to do, {I am so bossy... very sorry again} I am seeking YOUR input. 

The purpose of today's post is to hear from you all. As the wedding gets closer, I find myself getting more and more freaked out. Not in an anxious way, believe me I am more than ready to be a wife and begin our life together. I am freaking out because I am a perfectionist and I want to know what I am getting myself into!

This past weekend, I was blessed beyond measure by my two maids of honor & their families. They hosted my first bridal shower. It was a beautiful day spent with family and friends. I was prayed over, and as the shower was coming to a close, my maids of honor ask the ladies to give me marriage advice. 

Up until this moment, the wedding seemed very surreal to me. I absolutely loved hearing advice from those women near and dear to me. The advice ranged from serious to sarcastic, but it was advice all in the same.

So today, I am reaching out to you, my readers! I am seeking marriage advice in all avenues; keeping Christ at the center of our marriage, moving away, maintaining our close relationship, financial & budgeting, etc.

So please, now is the time to flood me with your advice! Please feel free to comment on the blog, text me, {if you have my number ;)} or email me at elvirableu@gmail.com.

You all are so lovely and I am looking forward to hearing from you all. 
-hannah


1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. As our wedding gets closer I feel that same way! I think that the best advice I have been told is that marriage is not a feeling, it is a commitment. There are going to be days you don't like each other very much, but in that moment you are still choosing to make that person the second most important person in your life besides Christ. For someone who is very feelings oriented, I thought that it was a great reminder.

    ReplyDelete